Wednesday 30 April 2014

Maujood hai..

Maujood hai
(It) is present
Maujood hai ehsaason mein, teri arzoo hai meri aankhon mein
(It) is present in my feelings, desire for you is in my eyes
khushbu teri hai ghul rahi, sham-o-sehar meri saanson me
Your fragrance is mixing evening and dawn in my breaths
Mere waqt ke lamhon mein, meri rooh ke safhon mein tera hi tera zikr hai
In the moments of my time, in the pages of my soul there is your, and only your mention
Tujhe dhundhu main pal chin, tere bin kya shab kya din
I search for you every moment; without you what (is) night, what day?
Mujko teri hi fikr hai, dil ko teri arzoo, khwabon mein bhi tu hi tuuu….
I worry only for you, (my) heart has desire for you, in (my) dreams too, (there is) you, only you
Sehraon mein, dashton mein, kucho mein, kasbo mein, phirta hoon main dar-ba-dar
In deserts, in wildernesses, in corners, in towns, I move door-to-door (i.e. roam around aimlessly)
Gulshan mein, kaliyon mein, raahon mein, galliyon mein, dhunde tujhe hi yeh nazar
In (the) rose garden, in petals, in paths, in lanes, this gaze searches only for you
Yaadon mein tu hi tu, khwabon mein bhi tu hi tu
In (my) memories you, only you; even in (my) dreams (there is) you, only you
________________________
Maujood Hai Ahsaason mein sung by Jaswinder singh
________________________


http://youtu.be/_Y4KBNPW0Fs